- I guess I just don't understand Halloween. Seems like an awfully unhealthy event. #
- Defending my castle from throngs of 4 feet tall ghosts, goblins and ghouls. #
- New Rule: If I can look out my window and see your grass "waving in the wind", it's time to mow your lawn. #
- Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 is now available for Windows and Mac users: http://tinyurl.com/ylowrcf #
- Must…combat…emails! #
- Boo! #
- Right. Not like anyone won't notice a stolen semi full of liquor. Just look for the swerving truck: http://tinyurl.com/yz4hun7 #
- Not a good year for the FFA kids. The Star is reporting a 14 year old girl died from H1N1 after coming to town for the convention. #
- Do you ever look at a map of other cities and think, "Holy crap, what were these people thinking when they laid out roads!?" Indy = Easy! #
- RT @refreshindy: Spread the word! The deadline to RSVP for Refresh's first birthday is Monday! http://refreshindy.com #
- How to find a masculine Halloween costume for your effeminate son: http://tinyurl.com/yfvja7h #
- There's only a week left to RSVP for Refresh's 1st birthday. If you plan on attending, please RSVP soon at http://refreshindy.com. #
- Agreed: The Jeff Dunham Show is the Worst Thing in the Entire World. http://tinyurl.com/yfn45eq #
- BOOM! #
- 8th Result for "how to relax your sphincter" is ALL ME! http://tinyurl.com/yll86ml #
- RT @justifystudios: We just found the worst website in #Indianapolis: http://www.servicesbysbs.com/. #
- GeoCities is going to die: http://tinyurl.com/yj8vh93 #
- After 36 days, 16 hours and 9 minutes, it's time to restart my iMac because MS Office has a "Critical Update". #
Via the Onion:
Other prominent Republicans opposing Obama’s declaration of [the H1N1] emergency include Louisiana governor Bobby Jindal, who urged residents of his state to continue not washing their hands, and radio host Rush Limbaugh, who made a point of dying of the virus during his show on Wednesday.
No homo! via Current.TV:
A comparative study of user intellect based on anti-productivity applications included in operating system. Via airbagindustries:
Oh yeah!? Well, I think you conflict with my religious beliefs and I wish you’d turn off your computer, go to bed and never leave the house.
How those same people manage to even turn on a computer is beyond me. Do they not know how much porn is on these things?