- Let's just flip California & give it a new coat of paint and some bushes, then sell it to Mexico. http://tinyurl.com/ybog693 #
- My oh my, the driveway so nice he had to shovel it twice. #
- Do de do…waiting for DNS servers to update. #
- Love that smooth, even snow-covered lawn. Not a single footstep near the grass and smooth hills where I shoveled the driveway. #
- Pro tip: Clicking a guide in Illustrator will cause it to crash. Must be an Easter egg. #
- You know what I don't own? A ruler. You know what I need? A ruler. #
- RT @refreshindy: Looking for interested video professionals to volunteer for our 48-hour web event. If you want to learn more, DM us. #
- My bra color: Bacon! http://tinyurl.com/ya9rrhv #
- Just shoveled the driveway. As snows go, this one was pretty wimpy. #
- Honky Tonk Women – "It needs more cowbell!" #
- Can someone tell me what "World Class" means? #
- Judging by the sounds of sirens and http://indy911calls.com, it appears there is a burning building & a car wreck nearby. #
- RT @DougMasson: Mr. Plow, that's my name. That name again is Mr. Plow. #snowpocalypse #
- It's going to take a lot more snow than that to keep me from working. #
- Screw weather forecasts. First we were all gonna die, now we're just being advised to look for a couple inches. It'll probably rain. #
- Five phone calls in the last 10 minutes. I left VM's with each. Now I'm about to bite into a sandwich, I'll assume they're ready to call. #
- Has there ever been a more disgusting user experience than that of Illustrator's Gradient Mesh tool? #
- RT @NicoleWTHR: winter storm watch posted for central #indiana beginning late wed. into friday morning. 4-7" of snow possible… #
- I have spent the last 2.5 hours on the phone with four different people. Still two more numbers to call… #
- It is currently 9 degrees in Indy. The only thing that's worse? The 2 degrees expected Sat. morning. 2? Seriously? Why even bother? #
- CA clean-up crews hard at work after a VH1 bus overturned and spilled 2k lbs of sluty reality show contestants: http://tinyurl.com/ykfobg3 #
- Sippin' tea and sittin' on hold with the web host. #
- My current problem: keeping two cats away from a lightbox that eerily resembles a cat toy. Plus, it's filled with big plastic fish. #
- Indy is now without a Texas Roadhouse on the east side of town after a fire last night. I wonder if that made all the steaks "well done". #
- Do not be alarmed…but, it's snowing again. #
- That sound you hear is the sound of Indianapolis digging a giant hole to stick our collective heads in. #
- I don't have the Colts game on, but judging by the fact that the IndyStar doesn't have the score up on it's website, I'll assume it's bad. #
- Are the Colts doing something? #
- RT @refreshindy: We've got a meetup this Wed. at 7 PM at Rock Bottom — are you going to be there? http://refreshindy.com #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.