- RT @RefreshIndy For those who don't subscribe to the printed Star, here's a shot of the photo they included: http://tinyurl.com/yadl66t #
- Slept 3.5 hours last night. #nosleep. #
- RT @refreshindy The IndyStar has a story on #RefreshWeekend2010: "Volunteers' goal: 3 websites in 2 days". http://tinyurl.com/ybwj5ku in reply to refreshindy #
- The Mayor's wife has my card. How neat is that? #
- RT @MayorBallard: at IUPUI to thank @refreshindy for their work over the next 48hrs to build websites for 3 local nonprofits. #
- Effectively signing out now for the weekend. Follow updates from me regarding Refresh Weekend by following @RefreshIndy on Twitter. #
- I hope none of this week's Refresh volunteers are on diets. (Learn more about what we're doing: http://refreshindy.com/48hours.html) #
- According to "Unwrapped", Wonder Bread was one of the first sliced breads invented and was created here in Indianapolis. #
- Jon Stewart and Colbert are really on it tonight. #
- True story: I've never heard a Lady GaGa song. I'm just now up to the Beatles in my music repository. #
- Call Pat Robertson's 700 Club @ 800-759-0700 to give your opinion of his Haiti remarks. It costs them $1 to pick up each 800 call. #
- Give Indiana credit, we are something of an island: http://tinyurl.com/y8cwsbq #
- I feel like I'm about to make a dent in the universe. #
- I've been looking at a lot of "Refresh Orange" today. #
- Via The Onion: Colts to rest starters for first game of playoffs: http://tinyurl.com/y9ptj6d #
- Big news on the InterTubes: Google will stop censoring the net in China following hack attacks from China. http://tinyurl.com/yg2b4aq #
- YEAH, ZACH! @NickiLaycoax: @bluetidepro Where will you be? Would be great to have you there too! #
- RT @refreshindy: The @indystar is expected to be at the start of our weekend. Might have a story in the Sat. paper! http://refreshindy.com #
- RT @refreshindy: Indianapolis Mayor Greg Ballard will be attending our Refreshing Weekend to thank all of our volunteers for their efforts! #
- Hope the trash guys get here soon. Those crows are hovering ominously over my bags of rotten food. #
- BWAHA! Mike Sodrel is running for Congress in S. Indiana. Again. For the 5th straight time. He only had 38% of the vote in 2008. #
- A guy just came and plowed my neighbor's driveway. Yet, he's dead & the house is empty. Even in death, he's got a cleaner driveway than me. #
- East Boston cat called to Jury Duty & the family can't get the Jury Admin. to disqualify 'Sal' for service: http://tinyurl.com/yej7fqk #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.