- "No one is impressed by your knowledge of Jane Austen." http://tinyurl.com/yb8z5vg #
- RT @S_SylvesterGLEE: I'm pretty sure that by now Arianna Huffington is just faking that accent. #
- The US Sup. Court has ended campaign finance laws. Corps. can now freely spend as much as they want on campaigns. #
- RT @StephenAtHome: people are so excited about scott brown's win in MA, they're forgetting what we've lost: the importance of joe lieberman. #
- I discovered the problem with health insurance companies. They don't know how to sell it when someone wants to buy it. #
- DIGG Comment: just saying "you have to buy insurance" doesn't really give poor people insurance. #
- That's it. I've had enough. I'm running for Congress. #
- Question for my web design friends: do you have health insurance? #
- How ironic that Ted Kennedy's death caused the election that will likely be the death of the one bill he wanted most. #
- Prediction: Gov. Daniels will use the word "Michigan" at least 23 times tonight. #
- RT @mymanmitch: The Indiana Senate just passed the constitutional amendment for property tax caps. It's now up to Hoosiers to vote on. #
- I've got a page up recapping Refresh's 48 hour design marathon: http://refreshindy.com/refreshweekend/ #
- My tablet prediction: Steve Jobs will announce a 10" tablet that "docks" on an iMac-style stand w/ Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. #
- I have tons of emails from everyone – trying to catch up. Please be patient with me! #
- Zzz…I'm up, I'm up. #
- 61 phone calls received since Friday. #
- I'm home after 52.5 hours of @RefreshIndy's #RefreshWeekend2010. 3 websites done in 48 hours. http://refreshindy.com #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.