- 1 inch, 2 inch, 3 inch, 4! #
- Believe it or not, the US still has a AAA credit rating. #
- Flakes are falling – everyone run! #
- Guess that should have been "yer belly-achin'". Oh well. Just go use this: http://lite.facebook.com. Then you'll never have to complain. #
- Stop you're belly-achin', people: http://lite.facebook.com #
- I'm the perfect candidate to run for office because I don't know anybody and don't like a lot of the people I do meet! #
- http://pussypatrol.org/ #
- Colbert mentions 'pussypatrol.org' and the domain is already purchased 10 seconds later. #
- People, seriously: http://lite.facebook.com #
- Anyone have any further details on deep funding cuts to Salem arts, athletics and music programs? #
- Some days you're the fire. Other days you're the kindlin'. #
- Justin Harter is an award-submitted website designer. #
- Whoa, they've upped it to 8" of snow this weekend from 7". WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE (FASTER)!!!11!2 #
- Glee returns in April. Thank goodness. These LOST people are getting to me. #
- Indy better be on it this weekend if we get 4-7" of snow. The NFL will be watching how we handle it in preparation for the 2012 Super Bowl. #
- Evan Bayh was asked to pose nude in Cosmo: http://bit.ly/c2pYHZ #
- FACT: Every news website in America has a crappy layout. #
- 5 to 7" of #SNOWPOCALYPSE HELL COMING TO INDY: http://bit.ly/9qsn7Y. WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!1!!11! #
- Jon Stewart will be on the O'Reilly Factor tomorrow night and again on Thursday night. #
- The military is gettin' all gayed-up. Fabulous! #
- #SNOWPOCALYPSE HEADED TO INDIANA! http://bit.ly/cnKnjy #
- Wacom tablets are cool! #
- This is all true about Justin: http://bit.ly/dggFCd #
- Anyone experiencing some Comcast net problems on Indy's east side today? #
- Off to teach the future of America. #
- RT @Ihnatko: This is SO unfair! Apple gave Stephen Colbert an iPad…and he doesn't even HAVE a tech column!!! </pout> http://bit.ly/clpzKg #
- I have a hunch that 2010 is going to be an expensive year for Mac fans. #
- Obama to pass $3.8 trillion budget. Then, America will hold its breath hoping the check clears the jump over the Great Wall. #
- RT @refreshindy: That's it! We're sold out! Refresh's Feb. 3 meetup is full with nearly 30 attendees and reservations are now closed. #
- I don't think I'll like the new neighbors. They came to the house next door with McDonald's bags. That's unacceptable. #
- I guess I'm the only person in the history of the Internet that wants to use his MacBook Air as the second display to his iMac. #
- Lady GaGa is not helping. There, I said it. #
- Lots of exciting things being found in that iPad SDK. #
- I guess I'll go to bed now. Looks like everyone has gone and left the playground. #
- Found an episode of Andy Griffith on YouTube I hadn't seen before. Felt like I was 14 all over again when I first started watching the show! #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.