- Just drove my tax papers to the tax preparer. Come on, big money! #
- ABC news is reporting that Bill Clinton has been hospitalized at a NYC hospital. #
- I'm bringing Facebook into the fold with my "Justin Mood Advisory System", or "JMAS". Learn more at http://bit.ly/b0CSl8 #
- We're back to status "calm". #
- Just discovered the source of my last 2 $200 light bills: the breaker switched the furnace to "OFF", forcing it to use 'emergency heat'. #
- We're at status "Angry" this morning. http://bit.ly/b0CSl8 #
- Indy pushing for $10B transit system. Rail, tolled express lanes and expanded bus service, along w/ tax increases: http://bit.ly/cQlq24 #
- Late night update: as of midnight, it's still snowing quite heavily out there. #
- Varvel's comic in the @indystar shows crap that has to stop. It's ignorant, intolerable and down-right embarrassing: http://bit.ly/9jWWrA #
- My last blog post was my 666th. #
- PRETZELS! NOM! NOM! NOM! #
- BEST COMMUTE EVER! I got up, put on my robe and went to work. Whew. Rough. #
- RT @indystar: Winter storm warning posted for Ind. Forecasters now see 5-9 inches of snow starting after midnight. http://bit.ly/aWV9cH #
- Iron Chef America has an interesting battle with chocolate and chiles. #
- Last time I watched the Super Bowl was when the Rolling Stones played halftime. In fact, I really only watched just the halftime show. #
- Palin writes vague notes on her hand for Tea Party speech: http://bit.ly/9Ypm57 #
- Indy is under a winter storm watch again – another 5 inches could come barreling down Monday/Tuesday. #
- Who's not watching the Super Bowl today!? Who's with me! Yeah! Woo? #
- RT @justifystudios: We're looking for a Flash animator. If you're interested and have the skills, DM us. #
- Me too…RT @DougMasson: Driveway shoveled. My duties to suburbia are temporarily complete. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.