- I found "The Reluctant Astronaut", starring Leslie Nielsen AND Don Knotts on YouTube! I'm stoked! #
- I'm here. Make a big deal. #
- I love the ducks that randomly troll around this man's feet. Stay classy with your crappy website: http://www.norcalis.com/ #
- RefreshIndy is comin' 'round in a couple weeks. Hope to see some of you there. http://refreshindy.com #
- Just destroyed the ice on my sidewalk. First time in a week I can walk outside and not be in danger of breaking my neck. #
- When did Google Traffic expand to about every inch of interstate highway in the midwest? #
- http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/ #
- Question: how many of you have organized address books and photos of each of your contacts in your phones? #
- Since I am by all accounts a trend-setter, just wanted to tell newspapers that I'm never going to pay for news online. #
- Just saw a photo of Dan Coats running for Senate. I didn't realize that he is a former senator. He's also old. CANDIDATE FAIL. #
- I only have 5 hours left to get 4,999 more signatures so I can run for Senate. Quick, just toss your name onto my Facebook status thread! #
- What do you do when you have a client with a PC and you're trying to show a CMYK file generated from a Mac and the colors are mucked up? #
- Waiting for John Mellencamp to announce his candidacy for Bayh's Senate seat. Any minute now… #
- That crashing sound you hear in the background is my motivation… #
- It's uh, still snowing… #
- I think I'll run for the Senate… #
- RT @indystar: BREAKING NEWS: Evan Bayh will not seek reelection, cites partisan gridlock in Congress. http://bit.ly/9m0ylr #
- Westbound I-465 is shut down on the SW side of Indy. Crash involving 2 semis and a car. No estimate on when it will re-open. #
- When foodnetwork.com's servers are overloaded, they throw an error that reads, "Oops! We bit off more than we can chew." #
- Watching "The Shakiest Gun in the West" starring Don Knotts. Good stuff! #
- I just found "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken", the 1966 hit movie with Don Knotts, on YouTube. I've always wanted to see this movie! #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.