- Who knew this existed? Google Moderator, helping you get input from any audience: http://www.google.com/moderator/ #
- Developers: sound off – what's your favorite e-commerce system and why? #
- New Rule: Tech devices must start auto-correcting "u" to "you" and "r" to "are". Or, you have to stop being lazy. #
- Ray Skillman appears bent on taking over every car lot in Indianapolis. #
- Aerosmith, complete with front-man Steven Tyler, will be on tour in 2010. #
- Google now indexes audio, allows in-browser preview playback of popular artists via LaLa: http://bit.ly/aNxYO5 #
- What's the safest neighborhood in Indy? Meridian Hills, where you have a 1 in 263 chance of being a crime victim. http://bit.ly/dwIIWZ #
- "America is kicking ass and mispronouncing names all over the Winter Olympics!" #
- If Colbert was as hilarious as he was last night with Olympic coverage, tonight is going to be a fun night! #
- I'm off to teach the future of America. It's a brave new world when they give *me* the ability to teach young people. #
- If Dems called Republican's out and made 'em filibuster, most R's are so old they'd likely drop dead doing all that talking. Let's do that. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.