- Yep – that homophobe's a bonafide queer. http://bit.ly/cAhyAb (via @dougmasson) #
- Will the Indy Public Library circulate iBooks so we can have e-libraries? I don't want to buy books, I want to rent them. #
- Graphic Designers, what do you think? http://bit.ly/cidP9u #
- My students are emailing me questions in the middle of the day. Clearly they're working on my project and no one else's. Good students. #
- RefreshIndy is tonight. I had a late lunch, but I think I can muster the courage to down some cheesecake. #
- Holy big hair, Batman! YouTube just recommended this clip of Guns n' Roses & Aerosmith to me: http://bit.ly/bDq5fp #
- Dear ProStores.com, I do not want to speak to India. I'd prefer it if I weren't confused AND trying to understand some mumbled words. Thx. #
- NASA believes Chile's earthquake shifted the earth's axis and subsequently shortened the day. #
- Watch dogs catch treats in super slow motion. Delightfully great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUCRZzhbHH0 #
- Been out of the office all morning. Finally sitting down to do things. #
- Follow up: Why do all teenagers sound the same? #
- Why do all teenage girls sound the same? #
- For those looking for the WSJ's article, "Back to the ObamaCare Future", here's the free article, the way God intended: http://bit.ly/dk5793 #
- I want a rotary phone. I think it'd be cool to have one sitting on my desk. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.