- Too many things moving around outside. I don't like it. #
- Dear Indianapolis Water, my driveway is private property, not a place for you to turn around in. Go to the end of the street. Thx., Justin #
- http://findicons.com #
- Like WoW, students of IU's game design classes start as Level 1 avatars with 0 XP, and progress by completing quests. http://bit.ly/ddWlEG #
- If Americans are going to be required to buy insurance, I'd better buy stock in Wellpoint. That's a mandatory gravy train I want in on! #
- I would need to mail three things and have only two stamps. #
- For those that missed it, check out Food Network RIGHT NOW to see Indy's own St. Elmo's Shrimp Cocktail on "The Best Thing I Ever Ate". #
- Pepsi plans to remove all sugary sodas from schools in the next two years. #
- I like this new trash guy. He's very delicate with my trashcan and even gives it a good shake. I assume he reads my blog. #
- Couldn't sleep. Tried for two hours to fall asleep. Alas, I'll work on my presentation for Wed. #
- Prediction: within 100 years the U.S. will split into separate countries. N. East, South, Midwest, West, etc. Then we'll be like Europe! #
- Kudos to Indiana's 3rd branch at @incourts for having a 1-of-a-kind government blog and Twitter stream. http://bit.ly/cXXFva #
- How we know we're screwed: Dennis Kucinich doesn't support the health care bill. If Franken splits, we really know we've got a pile of crap. #
- Any referrals for any companies in Indy that can produce marketing clothing and apparel? #
- Went to teach the Future of America and the Future was not there. Or at least, not much of it anyway. #
- Thy census hath arrived. Ye ole quill pen shall be used to fill in bubbles thee. A dinosaur shall then carry it back from once it came. #
- The mailman is two hours early. He doesn't observe DST, evidently. #
- Daylight saving my ass! It's nearly 9 pm and the sun isn't even up yet! #
- "That really flattens my soda pop!" #
- The White House is claiming that the Health Care bill will "law of the land" by this time next week. Good, because I have a cold. #
- ACHOO! #
- Mitch Daniels decided to give us that extra hour of sun he's been hiding in his desk again. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.