- Social Security is projected to pay out more than it takes in this year. A tipping point that wasn't expected until at least 2016. Great. #
- Well shit. Winchester, Indiana threatened by giant poop bubbles: http://huff.to/b3FKXe #
- In case you missed it, learn about those "Sneaky gays" and their "pre-existing condition": http://bit.ly/b7NcPd #
- In advance of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution tonight on ABC, the US Senate is weighing school lunch reform: http://huff.to/dl5v5l #
- Is it possible to design a website with multiple pages without a navigation menu? #
- I've been able to spend a wonderful day doing nothing but drafting website layouts on paper. #
- Holy crap, it's only slightly above freezing outside. That green grass and sun is awfully deceptive. #
- Looks like Indy's weekly tornado drill test is 6 minutes behind schedule. Tsk tsk. #
- First came "The Social Safety Net", next was "The New Deal" and now we have "The Big F*cking Deal". #
- Doing screencasts for my students so they can work over spring break. Such studious students. #
- "When you're owed a tax refund, we'll actually send you cash unlike Kansas and a bunch of other states. How quaint." – Mitch Daniels #
- http://travel.justinharter.com #
- Indiana really comes out swingin'. Good work, men: http://bit.ly/9X5f3Z (via @Jim4) #
- The dominoes fall: GoDaddy follows Google, set to leave China for intolerable privacy rights violations. #
- Indy DPW has a nifty app to find out if you get a new trash can or if your trash day is changing: http://bit.ly/9Zo9DO #
- Americans sure are a fussy bunch. Now everyone likes the #HCR bill. #
- Thank god we live in a country where we can buy insurance from…an insurance company. #
- Indianapolis ranks second of the top 25 U.S. cities on the return rate of U.S. Census forms. We're awesome! #
- I'm nice. Don't you think I'm nice? #
- Chain restaurants will be required to list calories both on in-store and drive-through menus of fast-food restaurants soon. #hcr #
- Ask me anything http://formspring.me/jlharter #
- The Wash. Post has a page to see what the HCR bill means for you. I just get more taxes and no subsidies. Great. http://bit.ly/cBc3rP #
- Sometimes, when I shave my face, I miss a hair that becomes longer than the rest. And that bothers me. And that's everybody's problem. #
- It's a good day – two new clients in the last hour and they don't even know each other! #
- That sound you hear is the sound of grandma being executed by Obama's death panels. #
- Liberals put up with 8 years of Bush's hair-brained bat shit crazy policies doing far worse things. #
- Amuricuh: F*ck Yeah! #
- http://www.welcometointernet.org/ #
- Rep. Carson (D-Ind.) claimed Sat. tea-baggers directed racial slurs at Rep. Lewis (D-Ga.). "Protesters called Lewis the N-word". #
- If only we had debated important things like, you know, Iraq, this long. #
- CNN reporting Reps. Gifford and Baird are switching votes to "Yes" on HCR. HuffPo reporting Dems have clinched all 216 votes needed. #
- Thanks everyone for the responses. Health Care debate starts today at 1 PM ET and goes for two hours to cover three key votes. #
- Does anyone know precisely when the House will take up the #hcr vote(s) today? #
- To media artists out there: I'd like to invite you to RefreshIndy on 4/7 at 7 PM at Rock Bottom. RSVP at http://refreshindy.com #
- The Jet Stream is a funny thing – it's 61 here in Indy and snowing in Chicago. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.