- Global warming must be false again today because it got cold. #
- Just got my carpenter on and ripped up the carpet and pad in the living room. Wood floors have arrived and will be installed tomorrow! #
- It's been a big week. Bought an iPad, new floors and health insurance. #
- I need a freebie form system that allows file uploads. Suggestions? #
- Remember, kids, Marion Co. sounds the tornado siren when we're under both a tornado watch and a severe thunderstorm warning. #
- I may or may not have bought an iPad today. Sent from my iPad. #
- Tornado sirens in Beech Grove. #
- Sitting outside, watching the globe spin. #
- 20 bucks says Fred Phelps is gay. And another 10 says he's slept with Ted Haggard. #
- Thinking of throwing thumbtacks all over the edges of the lawn to keep kids at bay. #
- Every place I needed to go today for my usual Sun. routine was closed. That makes me mad. And that's everybody's problem. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.