- Ohio Police have issued an Amber Alert for a 7 year old believed to be in danger and en route to Carmel. http://bit.ly/awAfuC #
- Kinda chilly outside today. #
- RefreshIndy is tonight. Looks like we have another great group of people, including several first-timers. #
- Remember, kids, Indy's trash service is a day behind this week because of the holiday. #
- Emotional photos from inside the A-Bomb museum in Japan: http://bit.ly/bSIDZV (graphic photos) #
- Let it be known, they're only three emails in my inbox. Can't say the same for my to-do list. #
- The folks at Sanford Brown college have a commercial that spells "brochure" "broucher". In a scrolling marquee. Smart. #
- I hate this holiday. What a waste of money laced with an excuse to spew charred crap on my lawn and scare my cats with obnoxious noise. #
- I think I might pickup the Twitter thing again. Maybe. But only if you ask nicely. Or just tell me to shut up. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.