- Tonight at 8 on Hallmark, I am all set for MATLOCK! #
- Not much planned for tonight. Maybe I'll pick out which color of bumper I want for my iPhone. #
- Prediction: Admitting defeat and a bad iPhone design, Steve Jobs will turn into a pumpkin and give everyone a free Mac Pro. #
- Strong cuts from @MyManMitch and some stimulus funds keep Indiana weird: we're not in debt. http://bit.ly/cl6iVL #
- New Rule: Casual "Friday" must now be known as "Scantily Clad Friday". #
- BP is claiming the Gulf Oil Leak has stopped. 85 days, 16 hours and 25 minutes later. http://huff.to/deQg45 #
- New Rule: You must hand in your currency to a bank. Pies will now be considered the currency of the midwest. Pecan is the new $20. #
- Apple has reportedly scheduled a press event for Friday morning regarding iPhone 4. Interesting. #
- I'm looking for some contract web development work. Msg. me for details. Pay is based on bids. http://bit.ly/9Dhlsv #
- I have to point out the funniest blog I've read in a long time: http://foodnetworkhumor.com #
- Just had someone tell me that clicking a link in an email and entering a new password was "too hard". #
- My favorite movie, The Naked Gun, will be on TV Land tomorrow night. Hopefully right after an Andy Griffith marathon! #
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Orders All Citizens to Gay Marry; nullifies 2.4 million heterosexual marriages. http://onion.com/bswBgS #
- I bet very few people ever use the iPod app on their iPad. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.