- It's another one of those chilly days outside. #
- I will not be a happy person until Aerosmith and the Rolling Stones host a 6-hour concert together at Conseco. #
- Not even 9:30 and it's 83 degrees outside. Again, if we can legislate time, why not the temperature? #Indiana #DST #
- Anyone have any recommendations on a good, economical virtual or dedicated hosting provider? #
- Did anyone else just get a message from AT&T to visit their new store in Niles, Michigan!? #
- Skype for iOS 4 devices has *finally* hit the App store. #
- Lawn has been conquered. I think I have a chinch bug problem in a spot in the front yard. This means war. And that's everybody's problem. #
- I ask this question every year in the most non-racist way I can, so I'll ask again in light of the shootings: "why is there a black expo?" #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.