- Thinking about getting tickets to see Louis C.K. at the Murat. Anyone else going? #
- Steven Tyler of Aerosmith is rumored to be one of the next American Idol judges. Not sure how I feel about that. #
- GET DOWN! Pew Pew! Bullet points everywhere! Pew! Pew! #
- http://basilmarceaux.com #
- iPhone 4 Bumper just arrived. Came via USPS, not DHL and is 5 days early. WTF is Apple doing to these things!? #
- I was going to go jogging five hours ago, but instead I coded a web page. #whichoneismoreboringtoeveryoneelse #
- Just made low fat blueberry muffins from scratch. Actually had all the ingredients laying around. #
- Weather is doing some crazy ass stuff out there. #
- <sarcasm>The ability to install a font and NOT have to restart Fireworks in order to use it sure is 21st century stuff.</sarcasm> #
- I will not be happy until Apple releases an iMac with an accelerometer and gyroscope. That way I can shake my Mac to erase emails. #
- Thanks for all the responses, even though I knew the answer. Client says her friends think it'd be "nice", so that's what she wants. #
- A client just told me to take a survey of people to find out how many people really like music on webpages. So, what say ye? #
- RT @robalan: This. Is. Great. Toy Story 3: Inception — http://bit.ly/d5hWOW #
- If you haven't ever been to Refresh before, I'd like to personally invite you next Wed. http://refreshindy.com #
- Maybe sanding and staining the deck on the same day I mowed and trimmed the lawn wasn't such a great idea. #
- Neighbors invited a bunch of kids over. Annoyed me, so I deployed The Charlie and they all ran away. Rewarded the dog with peanut butter. #
- Is there anything more annoying than the sound of children laughing? #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle 🚴 💨.