- Met and spoke to Gov. Daniels this evening at @AimingHigherIN fundraiser. Pretty neat guy, but 70% of Hoosiers already knew that. #
- Looking forward to dinner with @MyManMitch tonight as part of @AimingHigherIN fundraiser. in reply to AimingHigherIN #
- Is anyone interested in owning an encyclopedia set? I have one that I no longer have room (or a need) for. #
- At no zoom level does the word "Louisville" show up on Google Maps. #
- Real Marriage = Real Penis + Real Vagina. Conservatives warn quick sex change only barrier between gays, marriage: http://onion.com/bvsce0 #
- Typo in Prop. 8 Defines Marriage as Between 'One Man and One Wolfman". http://onion.com/a4iHgO #
- I'm off to tonight's RefreshIndy meetup. See everyone in an hour! #
- California's ban on same-sex marriage ruled unconstitutional. "Violates rights of gays and lesbians." http://on.cnn.com/dAa0uk #
- Seeing as how Refresh is tonight, it'll probably rain when I walk out the door. #
- Getting a new kitchen floor installed in my castle. http://yfrog.com/6zn7inj #
- RT @refreshindy: Today's the last day to register for tomorrow's Refresh meetup. Hurry now! http://refreshindy.com #
- Is it 10 am or 10 pm? It's really dark out there. #
- Yes!! Warren Township buses are on the roll this morning and rounding up vagrants — goodbye, kidos! #FirstDayofSchool #QuietNeighborhood #
- RANT: Not gonna lie. I'm still a little steamed Brad got sent home on Next Food Network Star last night. #NFNS #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.