- Does anyone know how to generate a printable catalog with several hundred products, based off an XML file? Can InDesign do that? #
- Muahaha! Fence is down another $150 to $2,000 even and everyone is maxed out from starting at $2,680. Capitalism works! #
- Muahaha! Price of my fence has dropped $350 in 30 minutes. I just keep calling places and saying, "The others guys just lowered the price!" #
- Judge lifts the stay in same-sex marriage in California. Unions may proceed starting next Wed. #
- RT @formitch: Lugar: “I’m not going to support anybody else until I know what Mitch is going to do. If he runs, I will support him.” #
- IPL (light co.) just cost me $400 by blowing the capacitor in my AC with their flaky service. I know it's hot, but my house was hotter. #
- Starting quote for a fence: $2,600. Now I'm down to just $1,867.50 through the miracles of competition! New goal: $1,500. #
- Yesterday's fence quote: $2,600. Today's fence quote: $2,300. Yay capitalism! #
- RT @justifystudios: Today's top web design star: http://www.justaboutfree.com/ #
- About 130 Ben Davis Univ. HS students started their senior year today. I taught them everything they know. #
- Sen. "The Internet is Not a Big Truck" Stevens has died in the Alaska plane crash incident. #
- I have five invites to the new Digg available if anyone wants one. DM me your email if you do. #
- (sorry, working/updated link) // Opinion: Why I'm Not Hiring. http://bit.ly/dD7UmR #
- Opinion: Why I'm Not Hiring http://on.wsj.com/c67PJ9 #
- I recently moved my cat Dayton's pet bed into my office, since he spends most of his time here. Now, I get to hear him snoring all day. #
- Congress set to pass the "_______ Act of _______" bill. No joke. It doesn't even have a name. http://bit.ly/b927OE #
- Getting quotes for a fence for the backyard. Looking to get a moat for the front. Driveway will be converted to a drawbridge. #
- Just so ya know, today is 8/9/10. #
- The Fed appears set to downgrade the outlook for the US. How unsettling when our fiscal problem is so in our control. #
- If Aarti and her stupid Paarti wins Next Food Network Star, I might have to gouge my eyes with a wooden spoon. #
- RT @jonbrewerphoto: BREAKING NEWS: Gencon shootings/violence still at zero. #
- Whenever I'm on the phone, the cat IMMEDIATELY begins rubbing against my leg and meowing as loudly as possible. #
- Sales from Illinois' latest adult film, "Deep Inside Illinois", helped fund 6 trees in Chicago parks. http://onion.com/aGlXoI #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.