- Refresh is next week. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. If you're a web or media pro, check us out: http://refreshindy.com #
- Back from Salem. Everyone will be pleased to know that, like always, nothing about it has changed. Carry on. #
- Going to Salem today. It would have been mom's 49th birthday. #
- iTunes to sell your home videos for $1.99 each. http://onion.com/bFby6y #
- This describes be so well: http://bit.ly/bX3l1N #
- Comic Sans Man: http://bit.ly/9VJieI (via Tristan Schmid) #
- For the love of — now an IMPD cop got caught in a tussle with a state trooper. http://bit.ly/bK5NwY #
- Think "Render Render Render" could ever catch on like "Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'"? #badtweet #killingtimewhilerenderingavideo #
- .@IndyStar following IPS Kindergarten class for a year. Kids don't know what shelves, crayons or puzzles are. http://bit.ly/9Sw2iV #
- Fun fact: The new Facebook 'Places' logo has a "4" written in the square map. Get it? 4-Square? #
- It's morning in America. #
- ANOTHER drunk IMPD officer in hit-and-run, tries to cover it up. Get it together, guys. http://bit.ly/97f7sw #
- Evidently, I'm waiting for a client that has no intention of showing up. #
- If IMPD didn't have a problem before, they do now. Nearly 14k people joining the anti-Bisard Facebook page. http://bit.ly/9Kg3Nb #
- Philly blogger makes $50 in 3 years. City requiring her to pay $300 for a business license: http://bit.ly/bmEArA #
- Today's Digg comment of the day: "You people aren't making Christianity better, you're just making rock n' roll worse!" – Hank Hill #
- One of the dog's handy features: he's really good with scaring off geese, even from a distance. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.