- <geektalk> I love how the iPhone 4 simulator runs at a size on my screen physically larger than my physical iPad. </geektalk> #
- Just ran across an old design for my homepage back in 2004. Oh. My. God. #
- iTunes 10 sure is a lot faster at syncing my iPhone. That's worth the download alone. #
- ABC is reporting that the Coast Guard is responding to a reported oil rig explosion in the Gulf. #
- Dear Lumber Liquidators: I only have so much floor. No, I can't keep buying floors from you. Please remove me from your email list. #
- Hey, Lafayette (namely @DougMasson), is that rain out there? Really? What's it like? Is it wet? #
- The Rolling Stones are not on Ping. Therefore, the system is useless to me. #
- Apple even wants to approve your Ping profile photo before it'll go online. #
- Nothing brings rain to central Indiana like having a Refresh event. #
- RT @nevenmrgan: Hey, another blue circle in my Dock. Awesome. #
- Apple won't let me tell Comcast to screw off yet. Dangit, Steve, make it happen! #
- Here's a Facebook comment I love: What if IndyGo downgraded some buses to large vans? #
- Just because it came to me just now, I'm copywriting the word "Kindlebrary". Which is a public library of Kindle books. You're welcome. #
- COOKIES! NOM! NOM! NOM! #
- The whole Digg v4 fiasco has certainly proven one thing: do not piss off techies; we stick together. #
- Brandon and I have had a fun evening of cooking. We made sushi earlier, and now he's making cookies to ensure no meal goes by healthily. #
- I just emptied my pot of tea, and that's everybody's problem. #
- RT @bluetidepro: Wow, that is mind-blowing, amazing! (USE GOOGLE CHROME FOR IT) RT @Chaddoesdesign http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/ #
- Things that cause Dreamweaver to crash: looking at HTML #
- YouTube lists "Another Brick in the Wall" among the recommended videos when viewing IUPUI's channel. http://bit.ly/9M9JH1 #
- Darnit, Digg! I loved reading the comment sections b/c they were generally intelligent. Not so much at Reddit. A sad day for the Internets. #
- RT @refreshindy: We'd love to see you out at RefreshIndy's meetup next Wed. You can reserve your spot now at http://refreshindy.com #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.