- Microsoft is so lame. Look at this photo stream. At one point, they're putting a giant iPhone in a hearse. http://bit.ly/9MDUGn #
- Onion Sports on the Colts… Player to Watch: Safety Bob Sanders until he gets injured in week four, then Peyton Manning #
- WOO HOO! My mortgage payment has finally dropped to just $700! That's down from $945 when I moved in. Thanks, Mitch! #
- The Postal Service still works on Friday, right? Because my mailman is over 2 hours late. #
- A federal judge has ruled 'Don't ask, don't tell' unconstitutional. #
- Who knew double tapping the iPad's home button brings up iPod controls? #
- Libertarian folk sure are having a field day with Fidel Castro's admission that socialism "doesn't work". #
- Hahaha! Did you hear the one about IPS spending $300k+ a year on cell phones while teachers dumpster-dive in Carmel for supplies? I know. #
- If you wanted to be evil, you could register domains for potential clients and if they didn't hire your team, retain the domain. #
- Has anyone ever heard of our tried Suma for WordPress? http://www.sumaplugin.com/ #
- Does anyone know of a handy open-source setup for online subscription management? #
- RT @Ihnatko: Watch Google's "big announcement" — whatever it is — at http://youtube.com/google/ — Event livecast in progress. #
- I have my iPhone plugged in already in anxious anticipation of 4.1. #
- No matter what holiday, the citizens of Indianapolis evidently do not realize that trash pickup is delayed by a day. #
- Mr. Obama can cross Indiana off his infrastructure to-do list. cc @AimingHigherIN @MyManMitch #Mitch2012 #
- News flash: future hiring in the US likely to benefit the highly-skilled. http://huff.to/c2QlQ5 #
- RT @joshcorken: Looks like I'm not the only one who's had big problems with @Delta! http://bit.ly/a0PnsP Best of luck, @davegrodzki. #
- The Internet sure is quiet today — get to work, everyone! #
- Has anyone hacked the new AppleTV yet? No? Seriously? Someone get Boxee on that thing alongside Netflix and I'll bite. #
- What with it being a nice day, it seems like the best time to shut the curtains in my office and dig into some code. #
- Stephen Colbert Rally – Restoring Truthiness http://t.co/Z8bTem7 #
- Aaaand it's 1:30 in the morning. Not real sure how that worked out. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.