- Way to stay busy, Indy. We're the nation's most sexually satisfied city. #
- Crazy Taiwanese CGI folks turn Steve Jobs into a ninja: http://bit.ly/bRZxTH #
- MIND BLOWN! Andy Griffith Show and The Daily Show have merged. If only they featured ER and "Start Me Up" in the background, I'd die. #
- Mayberry WTF FTW! #
- Not sure why it takes so long to roll out the #newtwitter I mean, don't you just update styles.css and call it a night? #
- Hey, why don't you come to Refresh's October meetup? We're having a demo night. http://refreshindy.com #
- Help teachers pay for supplies AND get Colbert's attention to Restore Truthiness with a rally in DC: http://bit.ly/cBLVXJ #
- Oct. 4 is the deadline for voter registration. Get your info updated, then, vote for Rebecca Sink-Burris and Mike Wherry! #
- We're number 1! We're number 1! My home of Washington Co. rank highest in Ind. for percentage of adult smokers (46%). Yee haw? #
- Daily Show to film in DC in October. Will Colbert come to Restore Truthiness? http://bit.ly/c3tD13 #
- Do you ever look at a website that's just so piss poor it makes you angry? #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.