- Oh I've been workin' on the rail road, all the live long day…sing it with me now! This time, say "info. super hwy" for "rail road". #
- I need an Excel (for Mac) genius to tell me how to automate the process of splitting 1 4,000 row sheet into multiple 200 row sheets. #
- "Dear Tea Party; It's not really "taking it back" if you're going to hand it over to another group of big gov't politicians." – Robert White #
- Productivity has increased by 450% across the globe in the last 10 minutes while Facebook is broken. #
- Forbes reporting that Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg now worth more than Steve Jobs. All kinds of wrong. #
- Random observation: since the advent of the iPhone, there's been less usage of obnoxious and stupid ringtones. #
- I'm hearing rumblings that Just Cookies in Downtown Indy refused service to a GLBT event at IUPUI. Anyone got some dirt? Or chips? #
- Tweeting just for "Gayroller 2000" and "OMG Gay": http://bit.ly/9lPLp5 #
- This is my obligatory Glee tweet. #
- Stay classy, Republicans. ABC News reporting the Republicans have successfully blocked "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" repeal in the Senate. #
- Selling my 24" iMac for $1200. If you're interested, hit me up. Otherwise, it's going on eBay. 2.66 Ghz Core 2-Duo, 4 GB RAM, OS 10.6. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.