- Gov. Daniels has lost his dog near 106th and Spring Mill Rd. It probably went looking for some spare change. http://bit.ly/dh5XBs #
- Show of hands: am I the only web person around that gets irked by the high costs of web conferences? #
- I'm confused. @MyManMitch says Daniels ranks #1 from Cato. Cato says he's 17th? http://bit.ly/aMs5se #
- 13 years ago today, The Rolling Stones released "Bridges to Babylon", my favorite Stones album. #
- This episode of Glee is kinda lame. #
- I know what I want for Christmas: one of the original Ford police cars used by Barney Fife: http://bit.ly/db0bbx #
- Did Indy's Auto Workers Union REALLY just vote themselves into unemployment? Is no job better than less of a job now? http://bit.ly/anSiqh #
- Oh my god. Netflix has all the seasons of Matlock available for rent! #
- Deleting 6.2 million files from my recycle bin. Wee! #
- Emptying the trash on my iMac. Still counting up the files — it's at 4,562,560 and counting. I should take out the trash more often. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle 🚴 💨.