- Anyone have any experience with micro-loan financing? (See: http://kiva.org) #
- Behold! My trash tree! http://yfrog.com/2hv8dj #
- Sitting here, it occurred to me that Brandon and I are going on vacation next week. I haven't really vacationed in over 2 years. #
- IU researchers discover women always answer their phone unless they're having great sex. http://onion.com/bDu22w #
- As I receive job applications, it occurs to me why so many people are unemployed. Turns out, a lot of people just suck. #
- RIP Banksy's career. Spotted this graffiti in Camden. @ Camden Lock http://instagr.am/p/BGj-/ (via @neave) #
- Hasn't rained much in a while. Last time it rained I had my car washed the day before. Now, rain coming and I have wet concrete. No joke. #
- You heard it here first: OS X "Piano Cat" #
- Ihnatko.com: Apple goes Back to the Mac next Wed? New OS to be called "Lion"? Or has Apple bought MGM? » http://bit.ly/cdzB6Z (via @Ihnatko) #
- MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! My fortress of Justus is nearing completion as the first fence posts hit the ground… #
- Had a dream last night that EMTs came to the backyard, removed all of Charlie's (the dog) teeth and claws, then left. Weird. #
- Glee appears to be lacking some Sue. #
- ABC News is reporting that a federal judge has issued a nation-wide injunction halting "Don't Ask Don't Tell". #
- The Postal Workers Union had to extend its elections for national officers because thousands of ballots got lost in the mail. D'oh! #
- The fence pieces arrived. My fortress will be stronger tomorrow. #
- Think Widows Phone 7 will require you to activate, register, enter a serial and download 3 GB of updates right out of the box? #
- Even though Columbus day is a dumb holiday, take comfort in knowing that your government isn't open and thus, can't screw too much up. #
- It's been brought to my attention that a number of you people are, in fact, gay.
- "justinharter.com is written by a male between 66-100 years old. The writing is personal and upset most of the time." http://bit.ly/9uuZeU #
- Hey! Look! It's 10/10/10 at 10:10:10 am! Oh shoot…there it goes. #
- One tweet, 8 hours ago, from @Jim4 says "Good Morning." Another, also 8 hours ago, from @johnbrewerphoto says "Goodnight all." #
- I'd like to point out that there's still plenty of room in the "Fans of Justin Harter" Facebook group: http://on.fb.me/bqKAeJ #
- If Google builds a car, it'll probably show you relevant ads on the dashboard based on your destination. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.