- Open For Business, One Year Later http://bit.ly/az3Ap3 (via @justifystudios) #
- I have an iPhone 3G/3GS dock if someone wants it. Otherwise, I'm just going to have to trash it since it won't work with my iPhone 4. #
- Watching Batman from 1989. Gotham's flag is actually Indiana's state flag. Just says "Gotham" instead. #
- Today's ideas for saving money: privatize the post office, Amtrak and air traffic control. #
- "I think it’s magic if [Daniels] can balance the budget w/o a tax increase,” Bauer said.
- Off to Refresh! Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. #
- Refresh is tonight at 7 at Rock Bottom Downtown. Registration closes today at noon. We'd love to see you there! #
- I haven't confirmed our reservation for Refresh ton.. If you haven't RSVP'd yet and wanna come, do so before noon. http://refreshindy.com #
- In Indiana, expect Republicans to outlaw teacher's unions, teacher tenure, taxation of any kind and gays. #
- The future holds unemployment blocks and cuts, less healthcare for kids, protection for Big Oil and Medicare cuts. #
- In other news, my old pharmacist from Salem, Steve Davisson, has won a spot in the Ind. House of Reps. #
- Pat Bauer appears to be out of his job as Speaker. Republicans are taking control of the Indiana House. Also, will get to re-draw districts. #
- It'd suck to be a Clerk and lose on election night. "Thanks for counting all those ballots. Oh, and, uh, you're fired." #
- We can *ALL* take solace in knowing that Christine O'Donnell lost in Delaware. #
- While very early, Republicans appear to be sweeping the Ind. House of Reps. in all but two districts currently reporting results. #
- Only two close races in IN: Carson (D) has narrow lead, Young (R) with narrow lead. All other races solidly Republican. #
- Property tax caps in Indiana reporting in at 70% approval. #
- Want to follow the elections without the stupid punditry? The NYTimes has a great interactive map as updates come in: http://nyti.ms/cf3DId #
- I've secured at least two votes for the Senate seat here in Indiana. Come on people! Bring me up to 5! #
- I voted, so expect me to continue bitching about everything, as usual. #
- I suspect around this time next year we'll be hearing about how the Republicans want to impeach Obama. #
- Not sure who to vote for? Vote HARTER as a write-in. #
- Back from voting. At my precinct, only 78 people had voted. That's less than 20 an hour. #
- I just realized Thanksgiving is this month. Holy crap. #
- Do you know who you're voting for tomorrow? No? Then don't vote. It just ruins it for those of us with real opinions. #
- Those are snowflakes on my weather widget for Friday. Autumn FAIL. #
- Any Indy folks at the Rally to Restore Sanity? If so, wave at the camera for me… #
- Early estimate of crowd size at Rally: 6 billion. (via @StephenAtHome) #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.