- You people are weird. #
- Seriously, I love it when it gets dark a couple hours after the school bus drops the kids off. #QuietNeighborhood #Mitch2012 #
- If you use the Wide Mail plugin for Apple Mail, it will be disabled when you upgrade to 10.6.5. #
- iOS: Getting Started http://bit.ly/b4GoHn (via @justifystudios) #
- I want a big ol' crowd at Refresh in December. Spread the word and reserve your spot by just tweeting to @RefreshIndy. http://www.refreshindy.com #
- That was the best Glee yet. Except for that horrid turd mashup of Bon Jovi and the Stone's "Start Me Up". #
- Sorta just sitting around waiting for Glee. Don't have any tasks that can successfully utilize 30 minutes of my life. #
- My Journey to Become an iOS App Developer http://bit.ly/9ZSBAg (via @justifystudios) #
- 6 phone calls in the last half hour. I prefer to not even remember that I *have* a phone. #
- 2010 was the 100 year anniversary of sliced bread. #
- Realizing that when Facebook says "Something went wrong", actually, nothing went wrong at all. Sorry to everyone who gets a bunch of events! #
- Don't forget, kids, set your clocks back an hour tonight. #
- Hey Devs: you can follow my @JustifyStudios account. Starting this week, I'll be blogging about learning iOS dev. Should be a good laugh. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.