- If I could live anywhere in the US, it'd probably be Manchester, New Hampshire. #
- The thing I hate most? Billing clients. While I enjoy eating and running water, I always worry "what if they have a hard time paying?" #
- Just heard a guy pronounce "URL" as "Earl". *shivers* #
- I've never had Four Loko & don't intend to. That's because I'm a human being with a brain and control. We don't need a law from everything. #
- Practicing my talk for Fri. before some of Indiana's business and IT teachers by staring at myself in the mirror. I hate this part the most. #
- The Onion says we'd all get free wireless Internet if Canada would just remove their network password. #
- How do websites "just break"? Defies all logic when one day, everything works. The next day, nothin'. #
- I don't really want iTunes to stream. It really doesn't benefit me since I never leave my own computer. I want something for ME ME ME! #
- A couple young boys are going door-to-door to rake leaves. Good for them. Hope the government doesn't require them to get some $700 permit. #
- Oh oh! I know! Apple spent a bit of their cash and bought ALL the major TV networks and is taking over Comcast. *crosses fingers* #
- "Just Another Day" is a Paul McCartney song. I bet Apple will have Sir Paul on stage, live, tomorrow and will stream it worldwide. #
- Resume tip #81 What you've made, created and accomplished is far more interesting then your school, your gpa or your major. (via @graiz) #
- Ping just became useful to me. I can follow the Rolling Stones now. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.