- Someone point me to a great hair salon, guy-friendly, on the east or south sides of Indy. Kthx! #
- Just finished leftover tacos for lunch. Waiting for Goldfinger on SyFy. #
- Thankful everyone is stuffing their face full of food so I can get some work done. #
- The house across the street where Wayne lived before he died is on sale for $55,000 (the loan difference). Does wonders for my home value. #
- It's around this time of year that I recall being told what my first words were as a baby: "Gobble Gobble". #
- Not only is Comcast going to noodle with my service rate, the envelope explaining as much gave me a paper cut. #
- Thanksgiving. 8am. SyFy. Bond Marathon for 43 hours. I'm there! #
- 4.2 just arrived 11 minutes late. Get on it, Apple! #
- It's a nice spring day outside. #
- RT @SirAryMegaLot: Who said there's no "i" in TEAM? http://twitpic.com/38zso4 (via @jwelshiv) #
- Remember the US Solider carrying a rifle in an airport back from Afghanistan? The TSA made him surrender nail clippers. That was in Indy. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.