- Internet's slow today. Snow must be cloggin' the tubes. #
- I personally enjoy these animated squirrel gifs, but there's a lot to love here: http://bit.ly/eTRrV6 #
- Rough commute this morning. First, I couldn't find my glasses and then I had to navigate around the dog's tennis ball. #
- It'd suck to be a Justin Harter that's not me. I totally dominate in Internet search results, Facebook friends and members of my fan club. #
- Brandon made fun of me for naming my cast iron skillet "Cassie, the Cast Iron Skillet". I'm sorry if you don't love a good skillet like me. #
- RT @theindychannel: BREAKING:
House passes repeal of 'don't ask, don't tell' policy on gays serving openly in military #
- Looking through the entries for Refresh Weekend volunteers and their portfolios. Good stuff. #
- What's new for Refresh in 2011? http://bit.ly/hGPWMy (via @refreshindy) #
- Only about an hour away! http://bit.ly/eAnblr #
- FYI, those of you that bank with Regions: they haven't paid back their TARP loan yet. $3.5B in debt. #
- Working on getting more things squared away for tomorrow at 3 (RT!): http://bit.ly/eAnblr #
- Michael Moore posts bail for Julian Assange: http://bit.ly/dHsiRS #
- Remember, even when you feel stupid, they're people out there who really do hire the Geek Squad and pay them $200 to run a virus scan. #
- This is about the one year birthday of my beard. #
- The Minneapolis Metrodome has collapsed because of snow. (via @indystar) #
- I miss ER. #
- I wanna know what security measures are used at the Salem, Ind. airport to keep me safe. They should have full-body scanners on the square. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.