- Every time I use a tissue, I can't help but realize that each tissue costs 3 cents. #
- Stupid and intolerant people are literally breeding faster than smart people, GOP makes gains: http://bit.ly/ib0iH4 #
- THAT STUPID WOMAN TALKING THINKS THAT 4G IS ACTUALLY REAL AND WON'T WORK WITHOUT 'PRIORITIZATION'. $!@%!# #
- $20 says everyone in the FCC voting on Net Neutrality has a personal AOL email address that they still use. #
- Things I don't trust: people with gray hair making decisions about the Internet forever. #
- The FCC's opening music and screen ironically looks like something right out of the 50's. http://www.savetheinternet.com/FCCmeeting #
- The Feds will send Soc. Sec. money via debit and not mailed checks in May. That oughta save us some money as millions stand around confused. #
- Just shoveled the driveway & sidewalks clear around the block. Take that, everyone else in the neighborhood with your disheveled driveways! #
- Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a horribly photoshopped photo of everyone around the tree as it swallows us all. http://bit.ly/h09KmP #
- Words I like but never really use #112 "Britches" #
- Remember, these are the same people protecting us from "nipple slips": http://bit.ly/dYOHH2 #
- AT&T sent me an email warning my data usage was almost over-limit and I should upgrade my plan. I've used 58 MB out of 200. WARNING FAIL! #
- Lugar's going to have some 'splainin to do if he doesn't vote to repeal DADT. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle ???? ????.