- For those of you with no lives, I've been blogging lately regarding my foray into iOS: http://bit.ly/etpmr5 (via @justifystudios) #
- That appears to be a tornado watch out there in Illinois. It must be the Chinese New Year. #
- It's going to feel like spring today AND there's an earthquake. Someone does not like the idea of a Republican House in Ind. #
- Refresh is in a week. Hoping for a big crowd for our last meet before Refresh Weekend. Learn more & RSVP at http://bit.ly/gTgdh8. #
- Either my ADT security sign blew away or someone took it. Regardless, I've ordered 50 so I can put one every few feet around my house. #
- Just used Facetime for a purpose other than looking at a baby or Santa. #
- My column in the Dec. 21st Salem Leader was Jesus-approved. #
- Question: how many tweets of mine do you actually read? All of them? None of them? Are you even reading this!? #
- I just had a client ask if some emails between him and his clients "could be used as background". As in, the page's background wallpaper. #
- Refresh is doin' stuff next month and you'd better be there! *shakes fists* http://www.refreshindy.com/january #
- RT @bilericoproject Religious right scandal brewing in Indianapolis? http://bit.ly/ehHW6K #lgbt (via @AttyAbdul) #
- Buffalo wings cooling in fridge, baked potato soup planned for din din. Might even make a blackberry coffee cake. #
- I'm duplicating a product package for a client and the package uses that neon yellow that's a default color swatch. I know! #
- Seeing how I'm probably the only person not doing anything for Saturday & I'm talking to myself here, I'll just say: I make a mean egg. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.