- Hey, you there — do you make websites? I need you next weekend. You should hit me up. #
- Neat: Apple's Pages program can detect when you hit space/tab repeatedly and will auto-align or insert tab stops for you. #
- I estimate that next week I will make at least 150 phone calls. #
- This dead fish/bird stuff makes me think the animals are trying to tell us something. I predict earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. #
- I'm noodling with Coda — why doesn't it look at linked styles? Seriously? #
- Dreamweaver became unusable for me, possibly b/c of an update? Any suggestions on DW replacements? I like both code/design views visible. #
- Dear Internet, what do you think of this? http://t.co/nirFCN6 #
- I'm going to have to update my blog to reflect yet another blue icon in my dock. #
- Things that make you go 'dangit!'. I've got an opening for Refresh Weekend. If you're a web developer, get in touch to volunteer. #
- That didn't take long. Dems use parliamentary rule to call for reading of House Bills. Ind. House has come to a halt. (via @AttyAbdul) #
- I've started a new series I'm calling "Website Nightmares", where I'll take a crummy site and redesign it: http://bit.ly/g6JjLW #
- Hey, web devs, want to support Indy without writing a single line of code? http://refreshindy.com/donate #
- Dear clients who owe me money: please pay. It helps me eat, stay warm and power my computer to do more work for you. Thanks! #
- Have pity on me as I sit here and mess with recording 3 months of business expense receipts. #
- Registration for Refresh's January meetup closes tonight at 6. http://www.refreshindy.com/january #
- Interested in Refresh Weekend, but can't spend the time? Donate change to help us feed volunteers: http://bit.ly/goV7qN (via @refreshindy) #
- Hey #Indy web designers and devs, why aren't you coming to Refresh Social Wednesday night? http://bit.ly/e62EeZ #
- Wal-Mart just gave Refresh $50 in soda, snacks and supplies for Refresh Weekend. Neat! (FYI, I purchased 24 liters of Mt. Dew). #
- RT @srcoley: "People who attend Refresh are scientifically proven to be more attractive and more intelligent." – @refreshindy #itstrue #
- Coming Wed. from the Gen. Assembly: No smoking, gays, abortions, brown people, Islam, transparency or basic freedoms. #wheresmyliberty #
- The Ind. General Assembly starts telling you what to do, pillaging your personal life & nannying you to death Wed. Can't wait! #
- While you people were watching some sweaty guys kick a football, I baked an apple pie. Now, I know who won the game AND I have pie. Ha! #
- 4 kids out running around the neighborhood today. CHPS (Charlie Homeland Protection Services) just got paid with peanut butter. #
- Come on, who really gives a crap about another year? #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.