- To do today: shower, lunch, coordinate 28 volunteers across 2 days with $75k+ in impact so 4 deserving charities can have new websites. #
- Found last year's keynote slides on thumb drive. Overwriting with this year's. #
- 2 batches of peanut butter fudge is in the fridge for tomorrow night. #
- First success of the weekend: I just got one of our charities to forego using Comic Sans as their logo. #48hrweb #
- I may have failed in my quest to gather Red Bulls for Refresh Weekend. If you want to help, donate at http://t.co/Vc2qk6S #
- If time permits, I'm going to make fudge for all the Refresh Weekend volunteers. But, only if you want me to… #
- Twitter for Mac updates their icon to be…blue. Makes for 11 blue dots in my dock. #
- Maybe I can get @RedBull's attention via Twitter if enough Refresh Weekend volunteers say they want Red Bull, eh? #
- Looky here: Students and local professionals to overhaul four non-profits' websites in just 48 hours: http://t.co/DIDuNyM #
- BREAKING NEWS: Google to drop support for H.264, JPG, MP3 and convert all webpages to Flash for the hell of it. #
- I hope everyone coming out Friday evening for Refresh appreciates the music. It's taken way too much effort to make it work. #
- Bizarre new AT&T issue this morning: the phone won't hang up! #
- We'd save a lot more lives if we took guns away from the government before we bothered with private citizens. #
- Thank goodness action is being taken. D's and R's across country "condemning shooting". I feel better. #
- 2 am and I'm making webpages for Refresh Weekend. Am I cool or what? #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.