- Everyone else appears to be out doing things tonight. I made salmon, beans and corn for dinner. The man's meal. #
- Kitchen Nightmares premieres tonight. You know what that means? It means I have weekend plans! #
- Whenever iTunes randomly picks "Beast of Burden" to play out of 2,000 songs, I get a little excited. Such an amazing song. #
- I've said it before and I'll say it again: this "it gets better" stuff for gay teens is crap. It's like telling poor kids, "it gets better!" #
- Jimmy Johns to Illinois: "Your taxes are too high. We're movin' shop to Indiana!" http://t.co/r9baOwg #Mitch2012 #
- GAAAAH! SOMEONE JUST PUT FOOT PRINTS IN MY SNOW! I HAAAAAAATE THAT!!!!! Now I have to go pad the holes. #
- If I lived in Richmond, I'd vote for @ChrisOnCouncil based on that website alone: http://t.co/DI0YYv1 #
- Comment on salemleader.com: "I am disheartened to hear the Salem KFC has discontinued Chicken Littles. This is a great loss to our county." #
- My good friend @tonydewan and I are hosting a web conference in July called @rebuildconf & it's just $99. http://t.co/QMRFFZ7 #
- I've got a client that wants his navigation menu bent around a circle — is that even remotely possible without craptacular hotspots? #
- At about this time 9 years ago today, my mom died.
Also, it was raining that day. #
- ABC News is reporting that Steve Jobs is taking another medical leave from Apple. #
- Happy to announce the re:build conference coming to Indy in July the other night. Discounts for Refresh Weekend folk. http://rebuildconf.com #
- Refresh Weekend is down to single digits on the clock. Running on 6 hours of sleep over the last 2 nights. #48hrweb #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.