- The whole concept of "filenames" has got to go for lay people. I just got a Word Doc with 11 words in it. #
- Take a second and think what would happen to you, this country and our economy if the President suddenly "turned off" the Internet. #
- I need some initial thoughts and opinions on a work-in-progress: http://t.co/WyXoWe0 #
- Do you have spare office supplies or furniture? Susie's Place of Avon is expanding into Bloomington & needs supplies. http://t.co/6hFIuwO #
- Transferring a domain name from, of all places, Yahoo. Who knew they did domain registration? #
- That guy who shot IMPD Office Moore? Yeah, he robbed the Dollar Store just down the street from me for cash to get out of town. *shivers* #
- It's been brought to my attention that the students of Ben Davis Univ. High School will be graduating soon. Consider yourself warned! #
- Just had an "Oh thank goodness" moment when I realized a site I was working on in IE was being mangled b/c it was in Quirks Mode. Whew! #
- Well hello there, Beautiful. #
- $2.99 14 day Kindle book rentals need to be invented NOW. #
- IMPD Officer David Moore died earlier this morning. Lucky for us, Indiana has a death-penalty. I suggest we use it. #
- Obama is right. We need jobs. Steve Jobs. #
- Also, I kept hoping Obama would say some crazy shit like, "We're all goin' to Neptune and the spaceship's right here! Get in!" #
- Justin's SOTU summary: "The fecal material is about to hit the ventilation and unfortunately Pelosi and Boener is the best we've got." #
- Every news outlet in the country has already written stories and covered the State of the Union and it hasn't even aired yet. #
- Even as Indy says goodbye to an officer shot in the line of duty, a few people still squawk some ugly comments: http://t.co/0L59Ksn #
- Tonight, the US will do the one thing in the Constitution neither side has tried to misinterpret: The State of the Union #
- Great comments, too: RT @jonbrewerphoto: What do students learn in their first 2 years of college? Very little…http://t.co/hqo0HFb” #
- I'm a big fan of divided government. R's and D's can crow all they want and it doesn't matter because we have sweet, sweet gridlock. #
- Dear Internet: I can't go to bed until my client's DNS records get updated. Chop chop. #
- Larry Page to take over Google & improve Google's SEO. "Google's search engine is an Internet search searching engine." #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.