- Grocery delivery people texted to say: "We have no clue or plan tomorrow because of crazy ass road conditions in your godforsaken area." #
- The mailman is running 7 hours late. Must be a tough day. #
- The @IndyHumane Society's roof suffered ice damage, limiting their ability to provide medical care. http://t.co/vf3h918 #
- Pro tip: when walking on ice, get the bottom of your shoes wet first. They'll slightly freeze and stick to the ice with each step. #
- The dog is having a hard time going while outside. He keeps slipping and falling down the hill. #
- Shame on you if you think your city ought to come plow and salt your tiny 4-house street. Why not salt your driveway while we're at it? #
- A somewhat rare wishy-washy post on my part. http://t.co/z0my4nN. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll rant about something here in a minute. #
- Made it out to the mailbox and back without falling on my ass. I call that a win! #
- Hat Tip to @DougMasson for finding this clip of the Simpsons that sums everything up: http://t.co/uNWX4KF #
- I just read that thunder is possible tonight. Seriously, THUNDER? In February!? #
- While I sometimes re-post things from my other Twitter account here, you can follow all of my web stuff @justifystudios. #
- As part of my Website Nightmares, I noodles with GoDaddy's website earlier. You can also download my source file. http://t.co/GrqtP3g #
- Jeebus, AccuWeather reporting another storm may be brewing with 4" of snow for Monday. #
- We're at a Level 3 Kill Storm out there. #
- Neighbors on the next street over called to report possible heart attack victim. Indy Fire and EMS made it in slowly. #
- You know shit's about to get rough when the National Guard has been activated. #
- Quick! Everyone blow to the west and maybe we can blow all the weather back into Illinois. They earned it with their gay marry'n. #
- I demand to know why Indiana weather always seems to know what the hell I-70 is and produces weather around it accordingly. #
- RT @adam_weber: Ice skating on the roads in Fishers. http://t.co/fOT32br #
- If your trash day is today like me, know that trash service is suspended for a day. #
- Back in from checking on the loud noises around the house. HVAC's fan not frozen yet. Trees cracking all over. #
- If you're home, be thankful for that. I-69 expected to be closed for 2 hours, I-70 West closed on the east side. #
- My windows look like marbled glass. Driveway, house siding completely covered in at least a quarter inch of ice. #
- I'm working on what might be one of my favorite websites I've ever done: http://t.co/PT8fWBb #
- Justin's prepared: iPhone, iPad, Kindle all charging in advance of possible power outages. #
- Since my fellow Hoosiers haven't coined a catchy phrase for the ice storm, allow me: "Indy on Ice". Brought to you by Disney. #
- A federal judge has struck down key parts of the Health Care Bill. Further proof WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE. #
- Fact I remember from somewhere: In advance of storms, Americans flock to Wal-Mart for PopTarts and Beer more than bread/milk. #
- Can't call these guys asleep at the wheel: @IndySnowForce: We're ready to fight an ice storm. Crews are already on the roads. #
- I found the company that made IPL's website. I wonder if they realize that it's practically unusable? #
- Umm…AccuWeather.com says Indy might get 10-12" of snow Tuesday night. No thanks. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.