- Ice battle, day 18… http://yfrog.com/h4cs2mgj http://yfrog.com/gy1kyqaj http://yfrog.com/hsrnvamj #
- Hey Hoosiers, if Mitch Daniels ran in 2012 against Obama, who would you vote for and why? #
- Off to Arsenal Tech to help the kiddos make a website. #
- I have over 17 hours of Rolling Stones music in my library. I've been listening to each song, one-by-one, over the last few days. #
- Why hasn't someone figured out a way to pay for the government with nothing but interest on money in the bank (if we had any)? #
- I just finished another redesign in my series of experiments. This for the Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library: http://t.co/FJCARjR #
- If America goes broke, misery would come to straights & gays, pro-life & pro-choice. It would ruin the American dream for everyone. #
- Looks like the new Teacher's Treasures website was approved by their board. What do you think of it? http://t.co/QIIGmuY #
- Ugh. I do development work in Firefox. I use Chrome for the Flash plugin and I use Safari as my main browser. All 3 are open right now. #
- Your gov't at work: @indystar: Lawmaker proposes higher marriage license fees, unless couples take prep classes. http://t.co/vgbNF7L #
- So Ft. Wayne was going to name a building after a former 30's-era mayor until someone thought better. The name? "Harry Baals". #
- Frickin' Glee! $@#!& #
- I've eaten a lot of BBQ potato chips in my life, but nothing makes a mockery of the name as much as "Jay's" brand chips. Bleck. #
- Holy cow. What a story. http://t.co/akiRQNb Check out that video, too. #
- Today's solutions brought to you by one line of code: <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=8" />. Don't you feel better, too? #
- Question: what causes Internet Explorer to load pages in Quirks Mode? Doctype? Since when is XHTML Trans. a problem? #
- Sending 9 invoices to 9 different clients this morning. First one to pay me back wins a new car! (Which I will invoice for later.) #
- Ahh…that sweet period of time between printing invoices and clients calling to say, "What the hell!?" #
- I must only have about 6 or 7 friends because the average rate links are clicked on I share in my Twitter stream is always 6-7 each. #
- The idea for an Internet "kill switch" is about as good an idea as a kill switch for phones. #
- No one started singing with me earlier, so let's try this again: "Difference in the clothes she wears, down to me, the change has come…" #
- According to the geniuses at the FCC, 6 in 10 Americans need helping using a computer. http://t.co/3UT4Mfd #AmericanFAIL #
- Say it's alright, cause the change has come…*doo do do do doo doo* #
- Aerosmith is possibly working on a new album. Oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god! #
- Ind. House Judiciary Committee passes anti-gay marriage amendment, 6-4, along party lines. Expected to pass House, Senate. #
- Again, most of my life would be easier if I knew what I was doing. #
- I just read there's a debate about a so-called .gay domain name. If so, I have got to have go.gay. #
- I think someone at Fox thought, "What's the gayest thing we can put on right after the straightest event in America?" #
- Stupid football is taking up Glee. #
- Some sort of game happening around tonight. I'm watching Rolling Stones clips on YouTube to pass the time. #
- There needs to be some sort of social parenting. Like, "These 5 people think you suck at parenting. We've removed you from your duties." #
- Look at me. Now look at you. Now look at my homemade apple crumb. Now look at me eating it. Sadly, you're not me. #
- The bad news is that it's frickin' snowing again. The good news is that snow is covering all the ice and is easier to walk on. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle ???? ????.