- Here's a fun idea: gay marry an aborted stem cell on a motorcycle without a helmet to buy beer on Sunday, *while texting*. That'll show 'em. #
- I found a webpage, that is actually on the Internet, that was made using FrontPage 4.0. Which launched in 1998. #
- That's it. I quit. I'm going to live out my dreams by becoming a roadie for The Rolling Stones. #
- Kitchen Nightmares on in half an hour, which means I once again have plans for a Friday night! #
- Today was one of those days where not even automatic doors recognized my existence. #
- Everything today has put me in a bad mood. So there. #
- I'm really starting to like the idea of moving to New Hampshire. #
- That's nice. #
- How are you? #
- Hello. #
- Deadly things happen on or near my birthday (4/19). Columbine, Hitler, American Revol., Waco to name a few. I hope Steve Jobs lives past it. #
- It's a good time to be an old, straight, white guy in Indiana. #
- It turns out that if you post public messages to politicians calling them out on stupid votes, they delete said post and go "la la la la". #
- I'm making a more concerted effort to blog more over at my company blog. Follow along @JustifyStudios. #
- I'd like to point out that last week it was 17 degrees and 2 weeks before that we were being plunged into an icy death. #
- Borders files for bankruptcy and is closing their Downtown Indy location. #
- Also, IUPUI has nearly $1B tucked away in the bank. All of Indianapolis requires $1.1B annually to operate trash, roads, schools, etc. #
- Peyton gets $23M, IMPD gets a hummer and IUPUI has more money in the bank than God. Priorities. #
- Ind. House, including Pat Bauer (D) votes in favor of anti-gay marriage bill, 70-26. Here's the roll call: http://t.co/OaAuXlj #
- My water bill is getting to Comcast-levels of ridiculousness. #
- Lots of traffic on my little street this morning. Trash pickup and postal carrier all at the same time. #
- I wonder if any SEO firms ever hire another SEO firm to do their work for them? #
- That little web conference @TonyDewan and I are working on? It's in @smashingmag! http://t.co/JoFOJin & http://t.co/8v2n6wW #
- 2 years ago today, Brandon and I didn't practice safe shopping and we ended up adopting our dog Charlie. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.