- 9 pm on a Friday. Going to bed, because I'm just *that* awesome. #
- Did you know that air traffic control is controlled by the federal government? Now you asking, "Why?" Good question. #
- I'm home alone tonight. Will watch Kitchen Nightmares and wonder if it really is Gordon's "toughest nightmare yet". #nolife #nofriends #
- There are many very personal, odd, stories in my life (business, love, family) and I often wonder if people are interested in hearing them? #
- We launched a bunch of guys into outer freaking space today. In other news, Justin Bieber got a haircut. #priorities #
- What do you think about Indy's new Superbowl logo? http://t.co/39mB6JE #
- Refresh has a meetup next Tuesday, and an even more exciting event coming up in May, to be fully announced next Wednesday. #
- I've been awake since before 4 am. So don't talk to me. #
- Bad dreams night last night. Didn't sleep well and now I'm in a lousy mood. Too bad I'm going to a high school to talk websites. Poor kids. #
- We're trying! RT @happenbetter: This might be THE conference of the summer. Kudos. "@rebuildconf Register for $99 at http://t.co/UJdlp5c” #
- Time to empty the trash on my Mac…all 40,000 files worth. #
- OMG NETFLIX IS GETTING ANDY GRIFFITH ON STREAMING!!!1!1!!! #
- Gov. Daniels says it's time to dump the right to work bill, saying under his breath, "we've got shit to do." I'm paraphrasing. #
- Does anyone else find it concerning that one guy (Bosma) can order an entire state police force to "round up" a group of people? #
- Thank goodness Salem is getting a new real estate firm. Because everyone knows that Salem's a spicy hot piece of land. #
- I don't know what I was thinking scheduling a Refresh meetup next week the same night as Glee. #
- Hey, @IndyDPW, do you guys observe President's Day? Are you a day behind on trash pickup this week? #
- Remember, kids, this legislative session is the "long session". Those twits still have to work out a 2 year budget! #
- $1.29 for Beatles songs plus the tax is a little much considering it's not like they're still making any music anymore. #
- What I make: http://t.co/JwNRIkw
What they want: http://t.co/xK0Pdmj #
- Thanks to a bunch of dead presidents, Netflix accounts all over the country are at a standstill. #
- Look at this photo from the Star: http://t.co/HP5YccY
Now watch this: http://t.co/qYpEW3H #
- Be wary of people who use tildes for decoration and those who use multiple exclamation marks at the end of every sentence. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.