- I will be paying my taxes by paper check so I can put a frowny face in the memo line. #
- I'll pay someone $5,000 if they can tell me why we have a self-employment tax in the US. "Oh, you sustain yourself? Fuck you." #
- Just got my tax bill. New Rule: everyone has to do everything online. No more roads except for FedEx trucks. Schools go online, too. #
- If Apple had a product like IE6 still around, Steve Jobs would personally drive to your home and smash your Mac with a hammer. #
- Lemme get this straight: Fred Phelps can spew hate, even when we "know it when we see it", but two dudes can't love each other? #
- That's it. I quit. I'm selling everything and moving to a nice rock in South Dakota. #
- Discovering that it's incredibly difficult to build a website for a client when they have no concept of what URLs are. #
- I should clarify that my last tweet was about illegal immigrants coming here to murder and rape the children instead of making tacos. #
- Overheard from Ind. Senator: "They didn't come here to make tacos! They're here to murder, sell drugs, & destroy the minds of our kids." #
- The real news from today: Steve Jobs had on a different pair of shoes. #
- Three pages into the @Oatmeal's new book and I'm already laughing out loud. The real deal. Not that lame LOL shit. #
- Steve Jobs has gifted music to the entire world. It will be magical and revolutionary. #
- Gazelle offering 16GB iPad WiFi buyback at $375 in good condition. This is a new price from this morning. #
- STEEEEVE! #
- Prediction: Apple to release 7 new blue icons for everyone's dock today. #
- Why don't we have direct voting via Facebook for government policies yet? No need for Congress. Just count the "Likes". #
- It's time for a new government. The US Supreme Court just ruled in favor of Phelps and his hateful Westboro Baptist Church. #
- The @Oatmeal 's new book, "5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth" is on a UPS truck "out for delivery" today. Can't wait. #
- NextWorth.com taking current 16GB iPad off your hands for $285.60. Ready to sell by 1 pm! #
- Living in Indy with Amazon Prime is great. With Amazon warehouses in Indy and Louisville, 2-day shipping is really just 1-day shipping. #
- Refresh is tonight and there's no new Glee episode. Guess that worked out well. #
- My fair city just floated a $98 million loan to a "redevelopment project". I'm sure the city is already feeling classier. #
- Shame on you if you're not coming to Refresh tomorrow night. #
- Finally a reason to upgrade WordPress on a point-revision: the "insert link" dialog actually makes sense now. #
- Today on the @IndyStar: "We don't need no stinkin' flood wall!" and in other news, "Flooded roads causing havoc." #
- Some poor bastard at the Marion Co. Emergency Ops. Center has to decide when to sound the siren and wake the entire city. #
- The bar has been raised for "Client of the Year". Look what one of mine sent me (2 of, actually): http://yfrog.com/gzzo0ehj #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.