- Scary way to start the day: Martinsville schools on lockdown after a confirmed shooting at their middle school. #
- Found a use for the iPad camera. It's great for taking pictures of the dog when you've got no other camera. http://t.co/NwrDRvV #
- Target. Greenwood. iPad 2. #
- We've sold a lot of tickets today for @rebuildconf in July. Better get your tickets quick: http://t.co/8xnHJF0. #
- Hey, Refresh is doing a thing in May. @kyleplacy will be there. So's a bunch more. Check it out: http://t.co/UZsjIOG #
- Back from Vincennes. Achievement unlocked! #
- I'm going to Vincennes University tomorrow for a web/IT curriculum committee. Any suggestions on what they should be teaching web students? #
- The perfect blog for crotchety old men like me: http://t.co/TEl4tig #
- The French started military action in Libya. To remind everyone the US's cock is bigger, Obama to wage war on Britain, China and Russia. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.