- The much-beloved secretary at my old high school is now retiring after 41 years. She's insanely productive: http://t.co/XAfbbkO #
- I'd like to move from GoDaddy, but I haven't found any other host that's better, as-cheap and as reliable with 24/7 support. #
- I've started writing for The Salem Leader's blog. My first post is up: http://t.co/MUTnVxE #
- Well thank god for that: Indiana House agrees that Feb. 6th shall be "Ronald Reagan Day". Well I feel better, don't you? #
- The important take-away from Hulu's April Fool's joke? "Holy crap, all the X-Files episodes are on there!" #
- It's a slow news day in Salem. The local paper is featuring high school students eating lunch. Just because. http://t.co/K2kE1aR #
- Ruth Rol'd and Flugelhorn Feline courtesy YouTube 1911: http://t.co/5yLL8CR #
- Gotta say that @6wunderkinder made the best iOS app icon I've ever seen. way to take the bezel to a new level for wunderlist. #
- Twitter's dropping the Dick Bar. #
- I made a website today with no resources, hardly any budget and no direction except from a 1 pg. chart. http://t.co/75U7A03 #
- Snowing in the spring is God's way of punishing the legislature for discriminating against gays and lesbians. #
- Dog in snow: "I MUST EAT ALL OF THIS! NOM NOM NOM! MOAAAAR!" #
- Just FYI, you can still download Skype 2.8: http://t.co/hPKmVnI #
- Would you like to lose all faith in your fellow Hoosier today? Just read the comments: http://t.co/Utu4m4q #
- Remember, Indy, new parking rates take effect today! #
- Remember when we all used to attach giant magnifying glasses to our Game Boys so the screen would be "bigger"? Good times. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.