- Turns out, every spreadsheet template for organizing your income/expenses sucks. So, I spent an hour making my own. It's delicious. #
- Study: Many Americans physically unable to end their own, fat lives. 'Trapped in grotesque, blubbery bodies'. http://tinyurl.com/2khmf6 #
- I'm the only person here for this final review session. Translation: I'm the only one boring enough to be here on a Fri. night. #
- Pornography study fails after scientists couldn't find a single man who hadn't viewed any porn: http://tinyurl.com/yl4nkwn #
- IUPUI is out to get me. They just sent me an email saying I owe them $999.99. Yet, my print statement says $0. Fix now, please. K, thx. #
- RT @justifystudios: James Lipton's beard can protect teens' naughty bits: http://tinyurl.com/yfaxadb #
- NetApplications is currently indicating that IE 6, 7 & 8 maintain about 20% market share each. FF 3.5 hovering at 15%. #
- I've been at this freelancing thing full-time for about 24 hours now and I've already booked every minute of this Thur/Fri. & all next week. #
- "Obama Tells Nation He's Going Out for Cigarettes". 'I'll be right back', claims Commander in Chief. http://tinyurl.com/yhjcfvt #
- I'm not entirely sure how you call it a "war strategy". Either you send more troops or you bring them home. What other options do you have? #
- Dear The Government,
This is not that hard.
- I have an idea for an amazing website for college students: a user-powered site that translates course descriptions into something useful. #
- Just called the mortgage company. Thanks to @mymanmitch, my payment is dropping from $845 to about $715. $130 in savings a month ain't bad! #
- Today was my last day. I'm now a full-time web freelancer. #
- Happy Web Standards Day! How fitting that today would be my last day at work. #
- Tomorrow is my last day as a full-time employee with the State. This is the last Sunday I'll ever say "crap, work is tomorrow". #
- My day of pies continues. First a pecan pie (turned out delicious, btw) and now four small veggie pot pies are in the oven. #
- I just made a pecan pie. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.