- Looks like I'll be required to buy health ins. I'm sure it'll be like car ins., which isn't affordable, either and penalizes my age. #
- Dear HP, B/c your PCs ship with Rhapsody, Snapfish and other free crap doesn't make it a good deal. It still makes them crap. Thx. – Justin #
- Leo Morris writing in Ft. Wayne: "Gary should merge with Merrillville, and we could call it Gary Merrill." http://tinyurl.com/yc8yps7 #
- The "Eye on Springfield" blog is full of great Simpsons moments. http://tinyurl.com/9ru8ca #
- For everyone who donated to Al Franken's Senate campaign: it was worth every penny. http://tinyurl.com/yjhx8en #
- AC/DC, Ozzy and a lot of Iron coming May 2010. Iron Man trailer: http://tinyurl.com/2nmhb3 #
- Infographic: Unemployment data for men, women, races, ages and education levels. http://tinyurl.com/y9qgjzr #
- Best bet for not being unemployed? Be a 25-44 y/o white guy w/ a degree. 50% of black 15-24 y/o men w/ no HS diploma currently unemployed. #
- Funny: designing a stop sign by committee: http://tinyurl.com/6pqqb8 #
- I wonder why John McCain never tweets anymore. #
- Interesting back story on speedskater Shani Davis calling Stephen Colbert a 'jerk'. http://tinyurl.com/yasnkze #
- I get to teach my web design class this afternoon at New Tech High. Sharp kids. #
- I took it and so should you—The Survey For People Who Make Websites, 2009: http://aneventapart.com/survey2009 #
- Indy Tech Social Event is tomorrow night at 6! Refresh, IndyFlash, IMERG, IndyFlex, SIGGRAPH and more. Learn more http://tinyurl.com/yb6fr2k #
- Turns out, you can actually pay to have anonymous poop sent to someone you hate: http://www.poopsenders.com/ #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle.