- When’s the last time you ever saw a car alarm work? They only go off when dumb owners can’t figure out how to unlock their own car door. #
- Morning AGAIN? Seriously, Rotation of the Earth, this is getting a little old. Can’t you shake it up once in a while and keep it nightime? #
- Gah. I can’t believe it’s almost 2009. I’m still writing “2007” on my checks. #
- @Jim4 You have no idea how concerned I was that my phone would start ringing in his hand. #
- @DougMasson @blogINDIANA — I’m pretty sure I filled that out once before. Maybe I should fill it out two more times just to make sure. #
- TruTV is very, very addictive. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle ???? ????.