- Just destoryed Libya and Russia in my conquest in Red Alert 2. #
- How does a toilet not work? Seriously. It’s the most reliable thing since the dog. #
- I thought I was a shoe-in for Time’s “Person of the Year” award. #
- @mooshinindy Call Adobe. Tell them you want a cross-platform license. They’ll send you new Mac DVDs for $6 S&H. #
- @mooshinindy I did this when I switched. I was asked to sign a contract to destroy the Win. disks. I had CS3 in my mailbox three days later. #
- Working on creating a Ning group. #
- Waiting on Joe the Plumber to arrive at my home and fix the toilet that called in sick today. #
- From the IndyStar: “Slick conditions also caused a bush to crash in the parking lot of a school.” A bush crashed? Was it named “George”? #
- @jackola may I ask what your daily creative project is? #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle 🚴 💨.