- Pop Quiz: Who is Indiana’s largest employer? GM? RV Makers? Agriculture? Nope. The answer: Wal-Mart. http://www.indystar.com/article/200 … #
- @iDiCicco Will we be seeing you at the next meetup? http://www.refreshindy.com. #
- JibJab’s 2008 Review kinda sucks: http://sendables.jibjab.com/ #
- U.S to collapse into 6 countries between 09-10. Alaska to really become Putin’s air space: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1230511007096 … #
- @edeckers Sorry to hear that. You’re what they call a “nimble worker”, with skills capable of getting you another job quickly. #
- Heywood Banks is one funny dude. #
- Time for sleep. G’night. #
- @mitchlee83 Yes. Maybe I do care. #
- Morning everyone. Assume today will be a good day. Unless, of course, it’s not going to be a good day. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle 🚴 💨.