- Making Italian Chicken and Dumplings with Ciabatta bread for din din. #
- Okay, I don’t get Quicksilver, too. Why would I want to hit Alt+Space, type a program and “Enter” when I can click one icon in the dock? #
- So, I’m testing Growl for the first time on OS X. I find it very buggy and never really does what I want. It’s not very smart. #
- Baking lemon bars. #
- Working on a new website and watching Paula’s Home Cooking on Food Network. #
- So, this may be a dumb question, but does this mean we’re NOT going to the Superbowl? #
- Wall-E’s funniest moment (probably only for me): the startup chime for Wall-E is the same as OS X’s. Clever Pixar, clever. #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle 🚴 💨.