- Relatively productive evening so far. Now if the TV would just stop being so entertaining… #
- Charlie Update: House appears in great shape! Except the kitchen. That’s my own fault. #
- I don’t work near a window. It prevents me from jumping out of one, I guess. Can someone please tell me what the weather is doing? #
- Show of hands: how many people think I’ll come home tonight to find my couch beavered by the dog? #
- So, the dog chew thru the bottom of his cage yesterday. And managed to open the gate. Nothing was harmed, so we’re going crate-less today. #
- Meet my new Shih Tzu dog, Charlie: http://www.flickr.com/photos/justinharter/3192200689/sizes/m/ #
Want to know when stuff like this is published?
Sign up for my email list.
About JUSTIN HARTER
Justin has been around the Internet long enough to remember when people started saying “content is king”.
He has worked for some of Indiana’s largest companies, state government, taught college-level courses, and about 1.1M people see his work every year.
You’ll probably see him around Indianapolis on a bicycle 🚴 💨.